23 May Bang Bang Chicken
Posted at 21:11h in Recipes 0 Comments
Bang Bang Chicken
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins (diced into chunks)
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Mayo
- 4 tbsp Sriracha
- 3 tsp white sugar
- 4 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups veggie oil
- garlic powder
- Flavor God Everything Spicy optional
- Generously season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Combine panko crumbs and 1 cup of flour. Season generously with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Flavor God (optional but soooo worth it.)
- Mix egg and water. Beat until well combined.
- Pour 1/2 cup flour to a large zip lock bag. Add chicken, seal bag and shake vigorously until chicken is well coated.
- Remove chicken from the bag and dust off excess flour. Dip in egg mixture and then in panko mix.
- Heat oil in pan on medium high heat. Once hot, drop chicken in the pan making sure not to crowd the pan. Cook until golden brown and cooked through (around 6-7 minutes). Once cooked, remove from pan and set on a paper towel lined dish.
- Combine mayo, sriracha, sugar and rice vinegar. Toss the chicken in the mayo mixture until well coated. Serve immediately!