01 Mar The Best Damn Chili You’ll Ever Have
The Best Damn Chili You'll Ever Have
This recipe is not only easy but super delicious. AND you only need one pot to make the whole thing! Enjoy!
- 5 Strips Bacon (diced)
- 1/2 Cup Diced Sweet peppers
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 Lb Ground Italian Sausage
- 4 tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Flavor God Everything Spicy (Optional)
- 2 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 Bottle Your favorite beer
- 1 Can Black Beans (Drained)
- 1 Can Dark Red Kidney Beans (Drained)
- 2 Cans Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- Sour Cream and Cheese (for garnish)
- Cook diced bacon in a large pot over medium heat until fully cooked.
- Remove bacon from pot and cook the diced onion and sweet peppers in the remaining bacon fat.
- Once onions are translucent, add olive oil, ground beef and ground sausage. Make sure to break the meat apart as it cooks.
- Once cooked through, add chili powder, garlic powder, chopped garlic, onion powder, cayenne pepper, Flavor God, paprika, cumin and oregano. Cook for an addition minute until seasoning is fully incorporated.
- Add the entire bottle of beer. Cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Add beans and diced tomatoes. Stir, Cover and slow cook for 2 hours. Stir occasionally.
- Garnish with cheese and sour cream.