01 Mar The Best Damn Chili You’ll Ever Have
Posted at 15:39h in Recipes 0 Comments
The Best Damn Chili You'll Ever Have
This recipe is not only easy but super delicious. AND you only need one pot to make the whole thing! Enjoy!
- 5 Strips Bacon (diced)
- 1/2 Cup Diced Sweet peppers
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 Lb Ground Italian Sausage
- 4 tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Flavor God Everything Spicy (Optional)
- 2 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 Bottle Your favorite beer
- 1 Can Black Beans (Drained)
- 1 Can Dark Red Kidney Beans (Drained)
- 2 Cans Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- Sour Cream and Cheese (for garnish)
- Cook diced bacon in a large pot over medium heat until fully cooked.
- Remove bacon from pot and cook the diced onion and sweet peppers in the remaining bacon fat.
- Once onions are translucent, add olive oil, ground beef and ground sausage. Make sure to break the meat apart as it cooks.
- Once cooked through, add chili powder, garlic powder, chopped garlic, onion powder, cayenne pepper, Flavor God, paprika, cumin and oregano. Cook for an addition minute until seasoning is fully incorporated.
- Add the entire bottle of beer. Cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Add beans and diced tomatoes. Stir, Cover and slow cook for 2 hours. Stir occasionally.
- Garnish with cheese and sour cream.