29 Aug Chili-Lime Steak Fajitas
Posted at 15:55h in Recipes 0 Comments
- 2 lbs Flank Steak (sliced)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- Trader Joes Chile-Lime seasoning
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2-3 minced cloves of garlic
- 3 sliced bell peppers
- 1 medium onion (slice)
- Combine everything but the, steak, onions and peppers in a bowl. Add steak and marinate for at least two hours.
- Sear peppers and onions in a hot skillet until onions are translucent and peppers are tender and a little charred. Remove from pan and return pan to the heat.
- Add a tbsp of oil to the pan and add steak to the hot pan. Sear until cooked to your desired doneness. We like medium well so I cooked for about 4-7 minutes.
- Return onions and peppers to the pan and combine. Serve immediately over rice or in a tortilla with guac and sour cream.