19 Apr Crock Pot, Pot Roast
Posted at 17:18h in Recipes 0 Comments
Happy Friday, Tribe!
I absolutely love my crock-pot and use it at least twice a week. I have loads of recipes that make my life easier so I have a home cooked meal waiting for my family when we get back from our day. This leaves me time for homework, bath time and best of all- ME TIME!
This is a super simple yet super delicious recipe that my family loves. Enjoy!
Crock Pot, Pot Roast
- 1 Medium yellow onion
- 2 lb Boneless chuck roast
- 1/2 cup Water
- 3 Stalks Celery diced in large chunks
- 1 1/2 cups Diced carrots I used baby carrots and just cut them in half
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 Envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup and Dip Mix
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Flavor God Everything Spicy Seasoning (optional)
- 1/4 Cup Worcestershire sauce
- Line a crock pot with onion and lay chuck on top.
- Add water then surround the chuck with celery and carrots.
- Pour worcestershire sauce over meat.
- Add bay leaves and seasonings.
- Cover the CrockPot, and turn to the low setting. Cook for 6 hours.