06 Aug Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
Tender, Spicy & Sweet wings
- 6 cups warm water
- 1/3 cup Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup apple Juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- olive oil
- 12 chicken wings
- Tony Chacheres Creole Seasoning
Honey Sriracha Glaze
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Sriracha sauce
- 2-3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- Combine all brine ingredients in a large bowl and mix until sugar and salt are dissolved.
- Add chicken to the brine, cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Once chicken has marinated for the appropriate amount of time, preheat oven to 375.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and grease with olive oil.
- Remove chicken from brine, dry with clean paper towel, and line on top of prepared sheet pan. Then sprinkle with creole seasoning.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through and remove from the oven. Then turn oven to broil.
- While the chicken cooks, combine all of the glaze ingredients and set aside.
- Remove chicken from the oven and flip over (skin side down). Baste with glaze and return to the oven for 2-3 minutes or until glaze browns a bit.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, flip over, baste again and return to the oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, baste again and return to the oven one last time (for 2-3 minutes).
- Baste one last time with remaining glaze and serve:)