13 Nov Teriyaki Chicken
- 1.5 lbs skinless boneless chicken thighs or breasts cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Sriracha (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp corn starch
- Mix all ingredients except for the chicken, cornstarch and salt/pepper. Set aside.
- Season Chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to hot pan over high heat and sear on all sides.
- Once fully cooked through, add sauce and reduce heat to medium/high. Cook for 2-3 minutes- allowing the sauce to bubble. Don't walk away from the pan as the sauce could easily burn.
- After 2-3 minutes sprinkle the cornstarch over the chicken and cook for an additional minute.
- Serve over white rice and enjoy.