28 Mar Juicy Shrimp Tacos with Sriracha Crema
My family loves taco Tuesday but ground beef can get boring after a while. These succulent shrimp tacos are not only juicy but full of flavor! AND I snuck in some veggies with a fresh cabbage slaw and to my surprise- MY KIDS LOVED IT! It’s always a plus when even your pickiest eater tries and likes something new. Enjoy this recipe, Mommas!
Juicy Shrimp Tacos with Sriracha Crema
- 8 Soft corn tortillas
- 1 lb Fresh or frozen but thawed shrimp diced into large chunks
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 cup Finely shredded purple cabbage
- 1/2 Jalepeno (finely diced)
- 1 Lime (plus more for garnish)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- 1 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Sliced avocado
- Mix cabbage, the juice of one lime, honey and salt together. Set aside.
- Mix sour cream, Sriracha, garlic powder, salt and pepper together. You can add the juice of 1/2 a lime if you’d like a little more tang and a looser sauce. Set aside.
- Season shrimp with Old Bay and black pepper. You can add salt if you like your shrimp a little more seasoned.
- Heat pan on stove to high heat. Once hot, drizzle with olive oil and place shrimp in pan making sure to evenly spread shrimp to ensure proper searing. Cook until nicely seared and cooked through (about 2 minutes per side).
- Layer shrimp, Sriracha crema, cabbage mixture, avocado and a sprinkle of finely chopped cilantro on corn tortillas. Serve with lime wedges and enjoy!