21 Jun Mexican Street Corn
- 5 Ears of Corn
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup grated cojita cheese
- Chopped cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil. Brush corn with a light amount of olive oil. Place in oven for 35-40 minutes or until corn is tender.
- Once corn is cooked, allow corn to cool for 5 minutes.
- While corn is cooling, mix sour cream, mayo, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt.
- Brush sour cream/mayo mixture all over corn ears.
- Immediately sprinkle with cojita cheese and sprinkle with paprika and cilantro.
- Serve immediately and enjoy:)